Wednesday 21 November 2012

Two New Mafia Boys

AS I LOOKED THROUGH MY PHOTOS...
I got reminded of one special day..
Not too long ago..

08/11/2012
I was too bored, so bored that I decided to go Nex to accompany Kenny and Nicolas for a haircut.
I didn't get a haircut though. Just watched them (See how bored I am?)
So we took a bus to Paya Lebar, then switched to MRT down to Serangoon =]
Went to this random salon? I sat down and looked at them cut.
GUESS WHAT I SEE AFTER THEIR CUT.
TWO NEW GANGSTERS APPEARED...

This one (:
His pose is totally gay though.
Not to forget he really is gay~

Long bad ass tail! All spiked!

Major overlap and shave the other side?
A complete makeover for Nicolas.
HAHA he was so excited seeing his new look =P

And another view.

My hair looks the same la (never cut still talk ahha)

After that chilling we went back home
That's all for the haircut day! Rather short post.
Tired from VA food packing,
Left school at 9 argh.

No comments:

Post a Comment