Friday 2 November 2012

After PW is over..!

Well, another short post because I'm rather busy and sleepy zzzz
NEXT TUESDAY IS MY ACTUAL OP.
Really scared for it, yet at the same time I can't wait for it to be over.
Then with submission of I&R, PW will be truly over.
Next will be revision of J1 stuff over the holidays to make sure that I don't get too rusty and have fun!
Had many OP pracs and I really got sick of how I can't raise my tone enough.
I used voice recorder and I heard myself.
Man, there are now emphasis on certain words but the tone, overall IS monotonous.
So I practised (just now) for and desperately try to raise the tone.
What happen next is -cough like a loser-
Damn it, my cough better recovers completely over the next two days.
It MUST recover for me to even stand a chance being able to solve this problem of mine.
I don't want to drag my group down.


TO EVERY READER OUT THERE. JY FOR PW!

No comments:

Post a Comment