Saturday 10 November 2012

Mix and match!

SO IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE I LAST POSTED SOMETHING MORE CASUAL HUH.
I can see that myself haha.
Firstly there's a time period where there's no updates, then two random post popped up.
BORING!
So, this post shall be a mix and match of little things on different days since the time I was 'away'!
LETS GO~

30/09/2012
Something woke me up in the morning.
Not an alarm clock, not any wake up calls, not anything but....

These two fellas pecking at the window!
MY APOLOGIES, I HAVE NO BREAD FOR YOU...

05/10/2012
One fine day in school canteen..Melissa was trying to get some cream on Kendra face..
In the process of flicking it..it was gone.
Not on her finger anymore. But it wasn't found on Kendra's face either. 
Where was it you ask?
ON HER OWN FACE -.-
Seriously, after knowing her for months she's as blur and careless as ever when it comes to this kind of things.
No one beats her to it haha!


09/10/2012
What's school without retards?
Wanna know who are some of the retards in the class?
Here they are!
That's right.
Splendid, wonderful.
Who does that before lesson?

And who have a face like this -.-
HAHAHA kidding!

Haha the year is almost over.
Must say I'm really glad to be in this class.
12S37 FTW (:

Enough random moments. (Run out of pics alr)
NEXT UP IS FIXED DAYS AGAIN.
Stay tuned!


1 comment: