Monday 3 September 2012

What is your value

Some people might be very important to you, even though it may not be the other way round.
So, I think it's natural for some people to by all means figure out their placing in people's hearts.
However, one sad truth is the most precise and unquestionable way of discovering the true worth is most of the time..
When you lost that something or someone in your life for eternity.
Only then would you see the difference before and after.
And realise the worth that something/someone had in you.

Yeah just some random thoughts as usual.
On a side note, I FOUND MY BAG! THANK GOD! I shall fulfill my silent promise of no green tea for a month. To be optimistic the sugar is not good for my health anyway [shrug]
Went down to VS and sat for an hour plus watching the security camera and saw that no one brought my bag out of school. Only saw myself bringing it in LOL.
So I decided to find around the school. Went to the library, classrooms, etc.
Then I gave up. Thought I should just listen to what OM said and quickly replace my passport.
But I wanted to drop by the hall so stopped at 2nd floor and crossed the bridge.
There were people in the hall and they were badminton players.
Decided to go in and have a look, then a loner bag with a green tea bottle caught my eye in front of the stage. Thought I should just go check it out anyway.
Then as I walked closer the bag looked more familiar.
I rushed and flipped the bag 'OH!!'
My bag! -.-
-The end-

HAHAHA yeah so it's all over now. Can focus on promos.
Still lost the time in the past few days so..gotta catch up! x.x

No comments:

Post a Comment