Saturday 1 September 2012

Challenges

Well after all the thinking calling and talking in the noon, I've felt much better.
I shall consider this a challenge.
A challenge of the mind, a test put to measure my 'capacity'.
Funny how I'm using it now after hearing it as an insult days ago.
It must have been a plan from Him, He had it in store for me.
Time to experience again how it was like when I had no close friends I can rely on.
It's not that they are not helping me now.
It's just that there isn't much they can do. I'm grateful for all the caring thoughts and gestures to me out there.
I'm going to show my parents that I can clean up my own mess.
I'm going to show them that sending me here for these 10 years wasn't for nothing.
And I'm going to prove to Him my resolution to this obstacle He set for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment