Tuesday 18 September 2012

Reunion at National Library

SO before Promos actually started...
I decided to use NLB as one of the few locations for mugging.
The mugging was intended but only studying occured.
It all lighted up with Felina (Tomatonyan) tagging me in a tweet to go one day.
And I decided to go, and made 3 new friends.
What's up Gareth, Connivingman (this guy no name one), Cedric!
Okay anyway....


07/09/2012
This was the 1st day if I didn't remember wrongly (Sorry, it's 12 days ago =P)
I can't even remember what subject I was studying. What's the point anyway it's academic LOL
Anyway what am I updated with?
Firstly Felina is now always studying with a soft toy companion -.-
I saw it, it was a rabbit..!
THIS RABBIT

Being lame I said the next day I'll bring something cuter to fight with it over adorableness.
So I brought Winnie the Pooh haha no pic sorry?
So the mugging went on..decided to take a random photo.

Onyan here is already dozing off and Fel mugging.

Oh right, looking at Felina's earpiece reminded me of another discovery.
Apparently she puts on her earpiece when she studied but most of the time there's no music. Wth.
So whatever people around her are saying, she can hear it all.
WHAT'S THE POINT.
There's this day I even realized that she went to the toilet with earpiece on as well and no music.
So my conclusion is she likes and enjoys having the earpiece stuck to her ears.
HAHA!

The dinner marked the end of the 1st day. Man it was fun!


In addition, this is a collection of some of our EZ-link cards. Hilarious, some of them =P


 15/09/2012
Here comes the day where no one had the motivation to really study.
Everyone came in like shag?
EVEN EVANGELINE NG THE NAG-GIEST NYAN SAID, 'I don't feel like studying eh..'
Wow the Sun came up from the West?
Anyway it was sooo freaking unproductive.
We decided to have early lunch to make ourselves feel better but NOPE
It didn't help.
So someone suggested KOI -Eyes brighten up!-
Went down again to buy it hahaha sooo slack.

Black Tea Macchiato! FREAKING NICE

Gareth bought cupcakes loved by Evangeline Ng to wake her up.

Snack corner plus messy table = table chaos

Stuffed bun on my lips

These days spent with the 'Nyans' and Gareth, Connivingman (still no name) and Cedric (he comes for dinner) were fun man. There'll be more to come I believe!

No comments:

Post a Comment