Friday 24 August 2012

Studying With Jo

One day my PW group went down to SUTD for interview and I missed out an econs extra class.
So Tania had my worksheet and I'm supposed to go down to Tampines MRT station to get it (?)
I know right, how stupid will it be for me to go all the way down just to get a piece of paper -rage-
THEREFORE, I decided to act smart and ask SIM JO ANN to study.
She helped me take my econs worksheet from Tania the day before (Dedication, Thanks Jo Ann!)
Yup that's all the dedication for you, what you expect huh?1 HUH?!
RIGHT, so I arranged to study with her at KFC.
OH WELLS, took sometime finding the KFC due a mini miscommunication on which McDonald it was close to -.-
Eventually found it near Century Square haha!
I reached 1st (tell me something new) so I started off by!!

S.L.A.C.K.I.N.G!

Yeah man tell me if you find a better way to start off the day.
I strongly believe there's a gene in my body that codes for slacking and it's expressed all the time.
(Sorry was studying bio)
So after checking FB and Twitter for a while she came.
Apparently she live close enough to cycle here. I've always thought it's quite far from the MRT after going to her house once very long ago -.-
But Tania's definitely closer since she can walk..? WTH.
So we started off chatting (duh) then gradually started to take out some work and do it.
I gotta emphasised that I have really good luck that day.
We bought KFC for lunch after a while (what else can you eat in KFC) -.-
I toppled my cup of coke when we were talking T.T
AND IT SOAKED FLUFFY
For those who don't know who's Fluffy, it's her pencil case that's blue and furry..woohoo!
Here's what it looks like...

I kind of panicked zzzz
Grabbed Fluffy and ran to the toilet to wipe it.
Luckily the stain is gone, or else Fluffy would be brown in color..I think.
Scared the ass out of me. So due to this incident I owe her a movie #okcan whatever makes me feel better.
She had to soap it when she go home. (So sorry Jo!!)
So back to the meal, I have less than half a cup of coke left when I just started eating. What a disaster T.T
And Jo's just happily drinking her coke away. FINE!



Evidence hahahaha

I wouldn't say it's really productive la but at least I did some work?
If I was at home that particular day nothing would have been done. Seriously.
Home is such a nice place to slack, got bed to sleep on tv to watch com to play and argh whatever else.
So the crapping and work continued, until 5 plus? Went stationery shopping with her.
She preferred shopping for those stuff to clothes. Amazing?
Walked around, and I walked into the renovated T1 for the 1st time.
Not to forget, I didn't even walk into T1 before it renovated #loser
Never mind, I took a good look at it. Went up to the 6th..or7th level to see the park haha.
Kids playing with water WOOO!!!!
After that next stop is..Daiso? Can't remember the name gosh!
2 dollar shop, I shall call it haha! There were so many snacks inside.
AND WE FOUND MORE FLUFFYs (the pencil case). So many colors! Haha fluffy family.
Then we went into Smiggle. She's never been into Smiggle before (no life? Say shop for stationery somemore)
Saw colorful stuff as always and FOUND A HUGE ASS ERASER 

Yup, adapted to erase huge mistakes.
Like a big shirt for a big guy thing.

Haha that day ended up rather fun and er...productive if I compare to staying at home.
Shall consider it a day well spent.

Next up, still about studying sessions. AT NICOLAS'S HOUSE (again)


No comments:

Post a Comment