Sunday 19 August 2012

National Day @VJC

So, I'm back to talk about National Day.
This year's National Day at VJ is a whole new thing for me.
The best of all my years of course, since I actually kind of celebrated it unlike all the past years.
No one gave a crap about it back then x.x
So firstly...we have our parade in the..car park I insist LOL!!!

WE HAVE HANNAH SMASHING THE DRUM WOOHOO

Who's that..looks familiar..

Ah...?!?!

OMG!!!!

KENDRA TROLLOL PUAH 

Looking damn serious. I was thinking what will happen if she laughed. 
Then again she's a professional haha!

After that was lots of fun drawing on people's face, playing with tattoo and hair spray!
Apparently they wanted the face to be half red half white but decided to drop the idea at the last minute.
I think it's good they dropped that idea or I'll have a hard time washing the skin crayon off x.x
What happened in class!

The first few pieces of artwork!

MY PW phot  (blur and got someone extra ah..) HAHAHA

Trollnia run in and made a 'splitting image' lol!

Okay finally PW group with LEMON BARS <3 from Tania. WHERE'S KENDRA SIGH

Wanna know what was going on?

END PRODUCT HAHAHAHAH MEL WAS BEING TOTALLY HILARIOUS.
I THINK SHE COMPLETELY LOST HER MIND WANTING A TATTOO 
ON THE FOREHEAD HAHA.
The drawings? Our artists decided to add in for her.

Yeah la that's Tania being 'A' Tania.

Nithya wanting to take photo with Mel like she's a fan of hers haha!

XY drawing on her wife's arm LOL

Another angle..

Deon's so happy from having a photo taken with me TROLLOL

Okay looking more normal now.

If I didn't remember wrongly this is supposed to be VCA 12S37 haha!!

With Cindy and Bomber Nithya.

They wanted to take photo but started laughing halfway.

And here's a proper one taken =D

Yup same shit happens before photo taking.

AND a proper one taken. =D

The Couple (?)

The Guys!!

Looks like Si Yuan's the only one smiling

Kendra came in and brought smiles to everyone! (right) hahaha

Extremely sad that she got to take a photo with SiYuan HAHA

The two who argues with often.

Kendra's happy face!

Hannah and Si Yuan!

With Artist Ng!

The 'J' on my head

FOUND AUNTY JIANG WOOHOO!

National day in VS would have been just another day in school la.
Maybe will go out and chill a bit.
So I guess this is one area in VJ that definitely beats my VS life hahaha!
It was an awesome day indeed. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment