Friday 31 August 2012

Bad day 2012

Went back to VS today since it's teacher's day.
It's nice seeing them and playing soccer with friends.
But I lost my school bag which contained my PASSPORT and GC.
Both are valuables, especially the PASSPORT carrying my STUDENT PASS.
I'm guessing that someone took my bag by accident, or some childish VS boy pranked me.
Praying hard that there'll be a call from VS, VJ or Police post tmr because on my bag,
There's a pink tag 'Only Crap Inside' which showed my address and school I study in.
IF not...I'll have to get my student pass plus temporary stay document over the holidays
Which was meant to be for preparing promos.
So, freaking, stressed up these days...

To VS boys who went back on Teacher's Day, current VS boys: 

Hey guys, did any of you took a bag wrongly? I left my bag in the canteen while I went to the ISH and field to play soccer at around 12 plus and came back at 3.20 pm but my bag is missing. It's a dark blue/black bag brand Tiroll. My passport and student pass is inside with some other stuff, it's extremely important and would cause me a 
lot of problems if I have to go get them replaced. My promo paper is in one week's time. If you have taken the bag or know of anyone who have took it, be it by accident or for fun, it's alright. Just contact me at 81673821, possibly within these few days asap. Or I'll have to file for police report and go down to VS to for further check with them.

Friends from VS, my batch or juniors, can help me share the post so that other old boys whom I don't know and current VS boys can see and contact me? Help me ask around too if possible. Thank you very much. Your help is much appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment