Friday 13 December 2013

Mix and Match 3!

Hi readers (:
Finally here's a third Mix and Match post!
Lets go (:

Yo my doggies!
So many of you should have known by now, (or else we obviously haven't talked in a long while. That's GREAT) that I moved to Bedok. 
And with the shift...came two dogs!!
Finally some animals in the house besides the tortoise which hides all the time when someone walk pass -.-
All I could do at the very best is...touch its hard shell. WHAT?!
WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT...LIKE IT CAN FEEL ANYTHING LIKE THAT.
ANYWAY...presenting to you the two new members!

Our dear Snowy!

And Sandy!!

Snowy is super noisy and active..always running around in the house and before bringing her down for a walk-and-poop session. She loves to scratch herself and her feet always hit the floor without fail...so it makes a lot of 'pak pak pak pak' sound that lasts for about...2-3 minutes depending on how itchy she is I guess. SHE HAS SMELLY BREATH AND WORSE STILL SHE LIKES TO STICK HER FACE CLOSE TO YOU. Definitely need to brush her teeth frequently =P

Sandy on the other hand is much more quiet..except to me maybe. In the entire household I'm the one and only....that gets barked at by Sandy whenever I come home. No, it's not a new smell. He just have to SEE that it's me and he'll walk first..then pick up the speed to come bark at me -.- The method to silence him is..to reach out with my hand and touch his head. Upon contact he'll shut up and once I start rubbing his head he'll quickly lie down in the position for a tummy rub. SERIOUSLY WHAT DO YOU WANT...he definitely isn't barking out of joy because he'll chase after me and bite my shirt if I heck about him and walk further INTO the house. It's almost like I'm a stranger trying to barge my way through him so he has to attack me. LOL.

One occasion where Snowy lost Sandy (on the other side of the wall) so she climbed up to get a better view)

One random night she come into my room to play!

Check out my long body ladies....*snore*

Anyway both are damn fun to play with haha they are cute.


NLB MOMENTS'
Everyone goes somewhere to study right...
Okay maybe not everyone but many people.
Through the last stretch of the year I spent most of the time in the National Library at Bugis, only sleeping at home haha.
\
Focused on reading..

NOT ME...although the shirt is mine.
I swear from the previous photo you can't see that it is her right haha!

We spent a  few days bringing food from your home and eat right outside NLB like hobos..
Evidence: Photo of different attire at the same location.

 See? HAHA.

Just glad that sometimes you come down all the way to study here so that it won't be so boring for me (and for you sometimes) thank you..!! (;

Oh other places include..
TP. The environment is really nothing like a JC -.-

SLV (back to that familiar home!)
Some time this year my classmates organized a trip back to help out at the home we went to during SLV.
Of course, I remember most of them there..and a closer few who would always run to me (:
It was nice going back down to see them..it feels good to see them so happy seeing us too!
We played games with them..chatted and WOW they are taking care of hamsters!

Damn cute..it doesn't bite me too (:



No comments:

Post a Comment