Sunday 29 July 2012

Economics Project aIt'st Nicolas's and SHAVING!!

Thought I should combine two posts together since they are too short HAHA.
SO firstly...

07-07-2012
Had to do something (yes do something) about the economics project
So Zi Yi and I went down to Nicolas's house at SENGKANG (OH GOSH)
That was my first time going to Seng Kang.
And I got to know that Compass Point is there (Wow I'm sucha loser)
So thinking that it would take me a really long time to get down to Seng Kang
I left home at 8.30. Oh so I thought it would take me 1 and a 1/2 hour...
BUT I REACHED THERE AT 9+ and we were only supposed to meet at 10. @!#%#!^&!
Taking the MRT is fast, real fast. Underestimated the speed of the MRT -.-
I just sat there and eat breakfast like a loner hobo woots.
Mr. Bean pancakes hahaha! And lepak at Kopitiam.
So, I stoned there until 10 and met up with Nic and Zi Yi.
1st joke of the day: 'Wow Zi Yi where's your singlet'
HAHAHA! Loving it.
Took LRT for the 2nd time in my life and still find it amazing. -.-
Oh, Nic's house is almost right outside the LRT. DAMN COOL HAHAHA
And as usual some nonsense must happen when doing a project work.
For some reason Nic's house is filled with guns (WOW...) so...

Zi Yi was freaking hooked to this gun haha

Spot the mistake? It's a glue gun not handgun.

So I got too bored and..

Camping behind...


Next, a shorter post...

09-07-2012
It's hair for hope!
Haha I didn't go shave la.
But Deon and Xin Hao from the class did -Respect respect-
Some pics of Deon's shaving process hahah
Deon's beloved mohawk moment hahaha!



So chinese hahaha!

Supposed to look guilty for not shaving?

Joshen's still happy HAHA

Didn't eat Laoban that day haha should find a free day to go try it xD


No comments:

Post a Comment