Saturday 14 April 2012

Tiring

Everyday is getting more and more tiring, I don't know why. It's not like homework is really stacking up or something (there are many tests stacked up in the upcoming week though) but just feel tired all the time.
Hmm...maybe I am getting old, ALREADY.
White hair should start appearing soon..hope not zzz
ANYWAY, INTERACT TODAY WAS !@#$%!
I was a little late (forgot about interact due to the fun CO lunch) xD
So I missed my usual students and was assigned to some primary school kids.
And heck, there're noisy as hell and don't do their work at all.
'Hey, start doing you work!' I'm 101% sure I said that more than like 10 times within that 1 and a half hour.
Furthermore, they didn't ask much so I wanted to revise my econs to kill time.
BUT AS I SAID, THEY ARE NOISY AS HELL.
Screaming and hitting one another, snatching each other's belongings.
GOSH someone should have just killed me or something.
Complained to Jo Ann afterwards hahahahaha RELEASE MY PAIN!
Oh, as we walked towards the MRT station, guess what I saw.
RAMLY BURGER (OH.MY.GOSH.....PASAR MALAM)
I tried it last year and it tasted really good...wanted to eat it so badly.
But wasn't hungry, and thought I shouldn't be eating it then.
NOW I REGRET.....hope the store comes to Parkway soon.
Oh, and I met up with my PW teacher for PI draft 2. Well, this time round the process was much better I guess. I'm really hearing useful suggestions and changes proposed to my PI. Kind of relieved that things have turned around.

ALRIGHT I SHALL GO WORK ON MY PI....

No comments:

Post a Comment